The FYGP “Take My Shit, Please” Giveaway
Follow me (so I can contact you if you win). Like and/or reblog this post. You
may reblog as many times as you like and each reblog counts as an
entry. But don’t annoy your friends. Please be over 18 and live in the US.
- A “Totes New Plays!” totebag
- The Curious Incident Of the Dog in the Night-Time pin
- “Immodest” pin from Late-Night Catechism (I just think it’s a nice fashion statement)
- “Free Brodie” pin from The Real Thing (perfect for your Stoppard cosplay!)
- Marie Antoinette pin from Soho Rep
- Pug pin (Because pugs are neat)
- The big’un- Fun Home Ring of Keys Pride shirt. I hate to part with this but it’s brand new, unisex L, and as a small cis het woman I feel like someone else would get more wear out of it.
- Bootycandy stickers
- Peter and the Starcatcher Black Stache bookmark
- Much Ado About Nothing Shakespearean sticky notes
- Wonderland concept recording (Why do I have this? I don’t know.)
- The Fervent Years: The Group Theater and the 30s by Harold Clurman (Strasberg, Meisner, Adler, basically everyone you know from theater theory came out of The Group Theater.)
- I dunno I’ll probably throw some other Playbills and stuff in there TBD
I’ll pull a name on August 22 at 12:00 PM ET. If I can’t get in touch with the winner within 48 hrs, I’ll pull a new name.